WHY DDSYSTEMS?We are a thriving information technology firm with knowledgeable professionals. We offer a friendly work environment and great benefit package. DDSystems is always looking for skilled individuals who care about customer satisfaction as much as we do! We always accept resumes even if we don't have an open position that fits your abilities at the moment. Feel free to send us your resume and we will be in contact with you if your skills match our needs.
Paid Time Off
Responsible for monitoring, triaging and resolving DDS Support tickets.
- Able to identify and organize tickets according to priority.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team to resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot minor IT system/software/equipment malfunctions and correct them as required
- Forward tickets, in a timely manner (30 minutes), to Help Desk Level III or IV when dealing with more complex tasks and requests.
- Take complete ownership of issues until it is appropriate to escalate.
- Set and load computer equipment with required items and prepare computer equipment for operation.
- Install and perform basic maintenance to peripheral equipment – printers, scanner, etc.
- Check client backups and other monitoring services as required
- Assist with fieldwork as requested.
- Maintain log of all work performed and processed and turned in to supervisor/scheduler by the end of the day.
- Maintain and update client documentation.
- Able to work overtime as required and off-hours when requested in advance
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Any confidential information must be handled in an appropriate manner. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Customer interactions must be handled in a manner that gauges the customer’s technical ability and allows you to communicate with them in appropriate technical or non-technical language in a non-condescending manner.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 6-12 Months working experience in IT or related field
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English. Must have good vision.
- Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to10% of the time. Work will also occasionally require the lifting and carrying of equipment.
- CompTIA A+
- MCSA: Windows 7
- MCSA: Windows 8
- 1+ year’s retail or customer service experience
- 1+ years’ experience diagnosing or repairing PCs or consumer electronics
- Associate Degree in general electronics, computer science or equivalent
*This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Don't See an Opportunity for You?
If you think you could be a great fit at DDSystems but don’t see any job opportunities listed for you, send us your resume anyways and we will see if there are any other positions that could better fit your qualities!